- Best Truck Stop and Wash is equipped with a wand wash facility for those who prefer to wash their unit themselves.
- Have total control over washing your vehicle – spend as much or as little time as you wish, getting your vehicle to the cleanliness level you require.
- If selected, your vehicle will receive an undercarriage and side wash specifically designed to remove the mud, snow, and ice of Northern Alberta as you drive into the wash bay.
The Wand Wash bay is 150’ long. It will easily accommodate a B Train tractor trailer, pickups pulling trailers, RV’s, Motorhomes, rubber tired heavy equipment – all are welcome!
Our wand wash bay is equipped with:
- Undercarriage wash upon entry
- Pre soak. Pre Soak is highly effective at cleaning in and around hard to get at areas such as behind cabs, tops of trailers and around pipes.
- Coming Soon – Firehose to deliver large volumes of water for washing hard baked on mud.
- Tire cleaner
- Engine & Chassis degreaser.
- Foam brush with 6 foot long handle
- Spot free rinse
- Festoon hose system – no more dragging a hose through the mud on the floor!
Credit card or fleet card payment system
Best Truck Stop and Wash also features a Touchless Wash. Learn More >